Amplitube 5X New Update Loading Slow

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5X New Update Loading Slow

Postby frownin_klown » Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:25 pm

Is Anyone Else Do The New Update In Amplitube And Its Taking Forever To Load Everytime You Get On The Softwear?
frownin_klown

Re: Amplitube 5X New Update Loading Slow

Postby lrutherford » Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:56 pm

No all good and working as expected here.
lrutherford

Postby thievedletter » Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:02 pm

I can confirm, the latest update is causing Amplitube to load very slowly.
thievedletter

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:35 pm

It seems two of you are experiencing an issue. Please note that you should report technical issues to the IK Support team via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw so they can assist you directly. This forum is a user-to-user forum and for general announcements but not direct technical support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby guitarman1978 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:18 am

Yeah - hangs for me as well, standalone or any plugin form.
guitarman1978

Postby thomashood1 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:05 am

Installed AmpliTube 5.10.0 update and all i get is this/
thomashood1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:39 am

Peter_IK wrote:Please note that you should report technical issues to the IK Support team via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw so they can assist you directly. This forum is a user-to-user forum and for general announcements but not direct technical support. Thank you.

The team has been made aware of some having similar issues but it is best to report it to them directly so they have the system information and all proper data to help resolve the issue you are having.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thomashood1 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:53 am

Thank you, I sent a support ticket
thomashood1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:55 am

Awesome, I'm sure they'll figure out what is causing this issue for those experiencing it. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby thomashood1 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:02 am

Amplitube 5.10.1 update is out but I cant seem to download it in ik product manager. It is going so slow it says will take 22 hours which makes no since as I have a fast ISP. Is it a direct link I can download it from? I always have trouble with product manager for some reason.
thomashood1

Postby frownin_klown » Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:43 pm

Peter_IK wrote:It seems two of you are experiencing an issue. Please note that you should report technical issues to the IK Support team via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw so they can assist you directly. This forum is a user-to-user forum and for general announcements but not direct technical support. Thank you.

No I Know This Is A User To User Forum And I Wasn't Trying To Break Any Rules And I Apologize If I Have I Was Only Trying To See If Anyone Else Were Having The Same Issues Or If It Was Just My Computer
frownin_klown

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:14 am

frownin_klown wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:It seems two of you are experiencing an issue. Please note that you should report technical issues to the IK Support team via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw so they can assist you directly. This forum is a user-to-user forum and for general announcements but not direct technical support. Thank you.

No I Know This Is A User To User Forum And I Wasn't Trying To Break Any Rules And I Apologize If I Have I Was Only Trying To See If Anyone Else Were Having The Same Issues Or If It Was Just My Computer

No problem. Between this, other posts, and people reporting similar issues there was an AmpliTube update that you should install to help rectify this problem.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling