I do this to almost every patch

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

I do this to almost every patch

Postby kdawg888 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:03 pm

Semi new to Amplitube, just bought it a week ago and am VERY impressed. Been playing so much thanks to the inspiration of this flexible and easy to use system. Through making endless patches I found this effect to be almost mandatory at the end of every patch. Tube leveling. It does a fantastic job of maximizing the volume, enhancing the articulation and dynamics and making the patches sound more alive and real (to me). I started adding it to every patch. Allows you to take libraries on the front end and drive the amp but maintain correct output levels so as not to clip. Makes my tracks sound so much more live and tonefull.

kdawg888

Re: I do this to almost every patch

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:29 pm

Another fun weapon in the rack effects is the EQ81 :) Play with that and you might be happy too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling