Tonex versions question

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex versions question

Postby jcannon91@yahoo.com » Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:55 pm

I am considering purchasing tonex. I was going to purchase tonex se for the unlimited downloads. My question is if I only buy this version will I still be able to download profiles that use equipment that isn't included in the se version?
jcannon91@yahoo.com

Re: Tonex versions question

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:59 pm

User Tone Models are unlimited with TONEX SE, so you won't have issues with gear you don't own because each User Tone Model is basically "self-contained". You won't be able to use Premium Tone Models from other larger versions or Signature Collections, Tone Partners, and similar though unless you buy them (though you can try Signature Collection Tone Models for a short time and Tone Partners usually have one free Tone Model from each collection they sell on ToneNet available).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jcannon91@yahoo.com » Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:16 pm

Would the max version give me access to the premium tone models? Also what do you mean by signature collections and Tone partners? Are those part of the max version as well or are they addons
jcannon91@yahoo.com

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:39 pm

jcannon91@yahoo.com wrote:Would the max version give me access to the premium tone models? Also what do you mean by signature collections and Tone partners? Are those part of the max version as well or are they addons

TONEX MAX includes over 1,000 Premium Tone Models. Signature Collections and Tone Partners are additional packs available via ToneNET for purchase. Signature Collections include things like the Joe Satriani Amp Vault and the MESA/Boogie Reference Collection, and Tone Partners are third parties who sell their packs on ToneNet like Studio Rats, Jason Sadites, Keith Merrow, and more.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jcannon91@yahoo.com » Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:43 pm

Ok thanks that makes sense now. If I was to buy the se version and later on decide I wanted max would I have to buy max at full price or is there an upgrade for cheaper option since I already bought a version of it?
jcannon91@yahoo.com

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling