ToneX stomp still locked

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX stomp still locked

Postby Powersof10 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:53 pm

Hi,

I have AT5 Max. I went to IK product manager to download ToneX, and it says it is authorized and installed. But when I open up the app, the ToneX stomp icon is still locked.

I purchased ToneX Stomp and registered it in IK product manager. In the product manager, its ays ToneX is installed and authorized. But when I open up the app, the ToneX Stomp has the lock icon on it. Tried restarting the app and my laptop but no luck.

Thanks.

P10
Powersof10

Re: ToneX stomp still locked

Postby thelegendary » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:34 pm

I have the same problem. on macOs.
thelegendary

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:04 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rstollenwerk1 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:53 pm

I see that this is an old thread. I just installed and auththorized Tonex CS. When I run Amplitube 5 CS, Tonex is still locked. Did anyone come up with a solution to this problem. I am considering purchasing Amplitube and Tonex, but I don't have a good feeling about this.
rstollenwerk1

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling