Used tonex woes

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Used tonex woes

Postby jrhager84 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:18 pm

I have purchased a used Tonex pedal, and the user has initiated a license transfer and has sent their response to me. It appears I should be able to register it to my account now. However, when I try it says 'already registered to another user.' I've contacted support but it says it can be many working days before they even respond.

Is this a normal interaction? Is there a different way to contact support rather than just email? Should I be worried in any way? It seems like it should be fine, yes?

Thanks!
jrhager84

Re: Used tonex woes

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:09 pm

There is a transfer button in the seller's IK User Area --> My Products --> TONEX Pedal --> Serials/License. This is free, does not require any license transfer credit to be used, and will also allow for transferring the included software. The seller needs to do that, then they will receive an email with three serials to give you (TONEX Pedal, TONEX MAX, AmpliTube 5).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jrhager84 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:22 pm

They already did that part. That's what they sent me.
jrhager84

Postby jrhager84 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:48 pm

I am an idiot and copied the serial wrong. It has worked. Thank you so much for your help!
jrhager84

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:58 pm

jrhager84 wrote:I am an idiot and copied the serial wrong. It has worked. Thank you so much for your help!

Well that happens, and more important - you're all set! That's awesome, you should have fun now that the boring parts of the process are out of the way :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling