Tonex 1.7.1 Bugs

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Tonex 1.7.1 Bugs

Postby jpoparad » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:02 pm

I've encountered two bugs on the latest version of the Tonex software:|

1) Occasionally when doing an amp capture and I get to the screen to input the info for the capture before saving, Tonex will insist that I haven't entered anything in the amp name field, even though I clearly have. There's no way around this bug and I have to close out the program and sacrifice all the time I just sunk into creating a capture and start over again.

2) When uploading captures to ToneNet, I'm immediately asked if I want to replace the existing capture on ToneNet every time, even though I'm uploading it new for the first time.

Neither of these bugs existed in the previous version of the software. I've done hundreds of captures using that and it was very stable.
jpoparad

Re: Tonex 1.7.1 Bugs

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. To report issues please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw if you have not already done so as they are the ones who will be able to troubleshoot any issues and take care. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling