how to reset all IK authorizations ? (tube packs + TRacks..)

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

how to reset all IK authorizations ? (tube packs + TRacks..)

Postby cniger » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:19 am

hi, computer crashed... i'm feeling strangled with Auth(s)..

-> windows 11 is all i got and it's unstable.(no comment)
cniger

Re: how to reset all IK authorizations ? (tube packs + TRack

Postby Boogieshoes » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:37 pm

Suspect your only route for help, if at all, is via IK direct.

[mod redacted - unnecessary and please review the rules]

I look in now and again ever hopeful that there would be something here but haven’t found it and it seems there are no other places where there is much discussion. Occasionally there are wider discussions on Gearpage.

Sorry to hear that Win 11 is not doing so well. It is a real quandary which way to go with computers now. Apple are soldering in hard drives to make their kit unrepairable and all the changes with new operating systems are just making me walk away. None of them doing anything any better than the kit we could buy over 10 yrs ago. The extra processing power is consumed to run inefficient coded software that is increasingly bloatware.

Hope you manage/managed to get things fixed. I shudder at the thought of having go through the problems you are, because support generally on everything is so poor these days.
Boogieshoes

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling