Cheapest way for Tonex Pedal + Tonex MAX + Amplitube MAX V2

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Cheapest way for Tonex Pedal + Tonex MAX + Amplitube MAX V2

Postby VladPepes » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:50 am

I'm planning on buying the Tonex Pedal, which I know it includes Tonex Max and Amplitube 5 (Not MAX).

How much would I need to pay to also upgrade to Amplitube 5 MAX V2? (Considering it is now $99) Or is there a cheapest or (legal) trick/way to get those 3 things?

Thanks.
VladPepes

Re: Cheapest way for Tonex Pedal + Tonex MAX + Amplitube MAX

Postby DrummerDirk11 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:36 pm

If you buy the tonex directly from IK MM you will get reward points. You can apply 20 dollars discount towards TonexMax and get it for 79
DrummerDirk11

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am

TONEX Pedal includes TONEX MAX, and AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 is on sale at its lowest price ever so you'd want to get in on that 99.99 for it. And you will get JamPoints for TONEX Pedal as long as you purchase it from an authorized IK dealer. SO you could save up to an additional 30% off AmpliTube 5 MAX v2. More on JamPoints here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby VladPepes » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:58 pm

Peter_IK wrote:TONEX Pedal includes TONEX MAX, and AmpliTube 5 MAX v2 is on sale at its lowest price ever so you'd want to get in on that 99.99 for it. And you will get JamPoints for TONEX Pedal as long as you purchase it from an authorized IK dealer. SO you could save up to an additional 30% off AmpliTube 5 MAX v2. More on JamPoints here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/

Hi Pete!, thanks for your answer and suggestion. I've ordered the Tonex pedal :), will register it as soon as it arrives and then use the JamPoints you mentioned for AmpliTube 5 MAX V2. It's great that IK it's putting out these amazing products at such low price for us, budget musicians. Thanks again!.
VladPepes

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling