[Edited: Issues with TONEX Pedal]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

[Edited: Issues with TONEX Pedal]

Postby joanesinu » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:07 pm

Here is what I found.

1 - I saved that tone model in the pedal (IN ALL THE 150 SLOTS). For some reason, the amp name on the pedal is showing 'DZL Einstein' instead of the correct 'Diezel Einstein 50'. This makes no sense.

2 - This bug is even more strange. The tone model is clearly showing 'JIA Einstein CH1 + 808_1', the '_1' is the numbering pattern I use for all my files. Well, in the windows app, even in the library, the model is the '_1', as you can see. For some reason, the name on the preset on the pedal is correct ' JIA Einstein CH1 + 808_1' BUT if I go to the amp block of that preset, it shows 'JIA Einstein CH1 + 808_2' which was another tone model and is not even in the pedal. Wtf is going on here.

3 - I just copied the same preset in all the slots in order to clean up the storage of the pedal from the amp and cab blocks that i didn't use. Still have a lot of tone models and cab options on the amp and cab blocks. Where are they coming from? What happens if I sell the pedal and I want to delete all my paid tone models or IR's? I can't wipe the memory, can't factory reset the presets. Can't make a blank preset...

As a note, normally new products have usual updates to fix things when new. To this day the pedal didn't update once. I am a bit dissapointed.
joanesinu

Re: [Edited: Issues with TONEX Pedal]

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:24 pm

TONEX Pedal has had firmware updates and the software has had many updates as well. These are issues that are not the typical experience and should be reported to IK Support so they can work directly with you to resolve your issues. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: [Edited: Issues with TONEX Pedal]

Postby joanesinu » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:03 am

Peter_IK wrote:TONEX Pedal has had firmware updates and the software has had many updates as well. These are issues that are not the typical experience and should be reported to IK Support so they can work directly with you to resolve your issues. Thank you.

I created a ticket. I'll report the solution. Thank you.
joanesinu

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling