how do I get tonex se ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

how do I get tonex se ?

Postby Vegas101 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:58 pm

Okay so I have axe i/0 and amplitube 5 max and regular tone x free in my products but that has 20 amp models and I want to get the se version that has 200 ? I cant seem to figure out how to get it in my products ? or do I have to purchase something to get it for free ? if thats the case I have to pay 150 for tonex that has 400 models. I rather not do that as I would never need that many to find a good tone. please help. I am in product manager but cant see it ?
Vegas101

Re: how do I get tonex se ?

Postby Vegas101 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:33 pm

WAIT ? I have this. tonex 2023 version1.2.3 (23G28). so what one am i USING ? I GET SO CONFUSED.
Vegas101

Re: how do I get tonex se ?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:49 pm

If you open IK Product Manager you'll see TONEX under the software section. You can click the "Products" tab under TONEX to see what TONEX-related products you have. You should see TONEX SE there. You may want to use the button/link to the right to re-authorized TONEX to make sure you have access to the proper features/Tone Models/etc. If that doesn't resolve your issue, IK Support can look more directly into the issue with you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling