Downloading New Tonex collections

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Downloading New Tonex collections

Postby dnr » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:46 pm

I Have bought two Studio Rats Collections and I seem unable to download the collections. I have tried downloading individual Tone Models but for most of them the download symbols are greyed out. Yes I have paid for them, Registered and downloaded the Tonex update.

I am hoping that I don't have to be online to use them!
dnr

Re: Downloading New Tonex collections

Postby dnr » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:14 pm

Surely to goodness there is a quick answer to this? Has anyone else had this issue?
dnr

Postby dnr » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:54 pm

I can import the individual presets into the Tonex Pedal but not, it seems, into Tonex. I really can't think what I am doing wrong.
dnr

Postby davidaustin777 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:21 am

It is confusing. I was finally able to get my purchased Collection to my ToneX pedal and then when I did that it appeared in my library list. I'm not sure what I did. Also, navigating the Collections was very confusing at first but I finally figured that out. Maybe IK M will make a tutorial video.
davidaustin777

Postby dnr » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:39 am

Thanks for the reply. I am waiting for Peter to come up with an explanation. Hopefully.
dnr

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:34 pm

dnr wrote:Thanks for the reply. I am waiting for Peter to come up with an explanation. Hopefully.

I'm not the one who would explain that, if you are having issues where you're experiencing unexpected behavior we have a support team.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidaustin777 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:08 pm

Any time you purchase a new TONEX version make sure to press the restore purchases button available in the settings window inside the account panel to get access to all the collections included.

Once the checkout process is done, you can come back in the TONEX application and press Restore Purchases in the account panel in the settings window to enable your new Tone Models and download them on your device.

I found this in the manual. I think this is what I did to resolve my issue. Have you tried this?
davidaustin777

Postby dnr » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:36 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I'm not the one who would explain that, if you are having issues where you're experiencing unexpected behaviour we have a support team.

Actually I didn't know what to expect as I did not know what to do in the first place as the instructions were not that explicit. I was asking what I needed to do which davidaustin777 has answered. Probably I need to read manuals!

When I downloaded the update for Tonex I did the restore purchases. However, I saw that there was another update to install, which I did, but I did not do a restore purchases after that so I will do that tomorrow
dnr

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling