Can I buy just the effects models?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can I buy just the effects models?

Postby ctk926 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:29 pm

I have AmpliTube and TONEX CS - it is more than enough amp/cab options for me. However, I'd like access to the full roster of digital stomp boxes. I cannot find a bundle offering just that option online or through AmpliTube on my Mac. Does this exist?

Relatedly, if I open AmpliTube on my iPhone, it does give me the option to buy a 2022 FX bundle for $50. I'm inclined to do this, but was wondering if those will also appear in AmpliTube when I open it on my Mac?

Does anyone know the reason for the discrepancy, and whether the $50 effects bundle will work across devices?
ctk926

Re: Can I buy just the effects models?

Postby darkogav » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:17 pm

ctk926 wrote:Does anyone know the reason for the discrepancy, and whether the $50 effects bundle will work across devices?

That I am not sure. the iOS product is quite different from the desktop products. For desktop, you can buy the it will work on Windows and Mac. You can use Custom Shop to buy individual pedals as well. It's probably cheaper to wait for a sale and get AT5. It goes on sale for $99 and you get tons of gear in it.
darkogav

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling