Amplitube 5 Max MISSING AMPS & MIX MODULES

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 Max MISSING AMPS & MIX MODULES

Postby matt.f » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:23 am

I have Amplitube 5 Max, and in some presets some Models and AMPs are locked.

I have tried unauthoring and reauthoring, restarting computer and Restoring Purchases - still no joy.

For example, if I call up the Amplitube 5 Max preset "Ambient Blues Lead' the Master inserts Vintage EQ and White 2A are locked? Saying they are not owned.

They are listed as part of the Amplitube 5 Max gear, what gives?
matt.f

Re: Amplitube 5 Max MISSING AMPS & MIX MODULES

Postby Creativenauts239 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:12 pm

Same exact problem here. I purchased Total Studio 3.5 MAX which includes a plethora of gear with amplitube and everything i purchased is forcing me to repurchase everything.
Creativenauts239

Postby jose_vf » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:57 am

was there a fix here? I bought TONEX and on amplitube I cant use the same amps that are stock on TONEX. is there a reason for this?
jose_vf

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:47 pm

Double-check in the IK Product Manager that, under the AmpliTube "Prodocts" tab, AT5 MAs is shown as Authorised.

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling