Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"? - Not resolved

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"? - Not resolved

Postby GeorgeTurnerBass » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:02 pm

I am a newcomer to AmpliTube, so forgive me in advance. Upon exporting an error saying "Please select a valid loop range and retry" shows upon every attempt.

A thread about this issue was posted here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26468&p=112895#p112895
Unfortunately the thread was locked before I had the chance to say that the problem still existed for me.

To be clear, my loop selection is grey, not red.
I am not sure if this is relevant, but the dragging of my loop points do not seem entirely responsive to my cursor. Perhaps it is a problem with my project file?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
GeorgeTurnerBass

Re: Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:17 pm

Don't worry. The other thread was closed as it had been resolved for the original poster.

From what you have posted you've done the right thing by starting a new thread, as your circumstances are different.

----------------------
As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chip in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any specific correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances and could lead others users down the wrong track.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"? - Not resolved

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:04 pm

But since the main fix for the others didn't work for you, the suggestion to open a ticket with IK Support is the best suggestion as the likelihood of anybody here solving it is honestly not very high.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GeorgeTurnerBass » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:39 pm

Thank you both - I have opened a ticket with IK Support.

I will post the solution here when one is found, so long as they're not too specific to my situation.

Many thanks,
George
GeorgeTurnerBass

Postby Barbav3rd3 » Wed May 11, 2022 10:12 pm

Sorry for my English because I am using an online translator.
I have had the same problem as you and I have managed to solve it.
You get red because the points are interchanged, i.e. the loop bar should have the triangles with the right angle outwards.
Try to do it like this, the point you have at the beginning is the end point, then the bar changes to gray and you can export without problem.
I hope to help you, best regards.
Barbav3rd3

Postby Ptbr0000 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:02 am

Barbav3rd3 wrote:Sorry for my English because I am using an online translator.
I have had the same problem as you and I have managed to solve it.
You get red because the points are interchanged, i.e. the loop bar should have the triangles with the right angle outwards.
Try to do it like this, the point you have at the beginning is the end point, then the bar changes to gray and you can export without problem.
I hope to help you, best regards.

omg thank you so much. That solves the issue for me as well!
Ptbr0000

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling