Amp5Max - Product manager

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amp5Max - Product manager

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:59 pm

I own AmpliTube 5 Max. I can see it in my products on line via the web. But in the product manager all that is there is Amp5.

Very confusing.

Do I require a support ticket.
auggybendoggy2

Re: Amp5Max - Product manager

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:34 am

Click the "Products" tab under AmpliTube 5 and you'll see all the AmpliTube 5 related licenses.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:50 pm

Peter, I saw that but the install just says AmpliTube 5. Not 5 max. So how does a person know what they're installing? My assumption is cs is installed.
auggybendoggy2

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:17 pm

auggybendoggy2 wrote:Peter, I saw that but the install just says AmpliTube 5. Not 5 max. So how does a person know what they're installing? My assumption is cs is installed.

All AmpliTube 5 versions have the same installer. When you authorize, the gear from the version you have is unlocked properly within the program.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:05 pm

They should post that so we're not left confused wondering if we're doing it right.
auggybendoggy2

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling