Amplitube 5 MAX - locked gear

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 MAX - locked gear

Postby teknopoint » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:47 pm

Hi
I installed AT5max but for example small group of amps named as MesaBoogie 2 is completely locked and some others too. It gives me link to buy it additionaly for 50 € … !!! Oh, WTF ???!!!
Of course I am registrated in Product manager, I authorised it ( and re-authorised too) , restored it, all what should be done.
In any case, nothing changed, gear is still locked .
Do somebody have some suggestions ?
Thanks
teknopoint

Re: Amplitube 5 MAX - locked gear

Postby m3medic » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:24 pm

Mesa Boogie 2 is not included in the Max versions since it was added AFTER AmpliTube 5 released. New additions are not automatically included with the latest main release.

Lists of what is available in each version are linked here under "Gear Included":
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... p=versions

I specifically purchased AmpliTube 5 Max for the Mesa Boogie 2 expansion and after I realized in my haste I didn't check to see if it was included, I reviewed this list and well... promptly purchased said expansion at the discounted price. The Triple Crown alone was worth the price!
m3medic

Postby teknopoint » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:57 pm

m3medic wrote:Mesa Boogie 2 is not included in the Max versions since it was added AFTER AmpliTube 5 released. New additions are not automatically included with the latest main release.

Lists of what is available in each version are linked here under "Gear Included":
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... p=versions

I specifically purchased AmpliTube 5 Max for the Mesa Boogie 2 expansion and after I realized in my haste I didn't check to see if it was included, I reviewed this list and well... promptly purchased said expansion at the discounted price. The Triple Crown alone was worth the price!

Oh, now I understand, after checking the complete gear included into AT5max I see really Messa Boogie 2 is missing. Anyway in description of product it is not mentioned that MB2 you must buy separately. I cannot believe… it's a shame that they indirectly force you to pay extra money.
Yes I agree Mesa Boogie Mark V and TC are surely the best in category of modern metal music (not only).
Thanks for answer
teknopoint

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:56 pm

The list of gear for AT5 MAX shows what is included. Adding a list of gear could confuse user and is error-prone - say IKM releases the GreatestGearEver but does not update the AT5 MAX page (and the AT5 and AT5 SE pages) to exclude it , then users will expect to get it for free.

Having said that, I expect that Mesa Boogie 2 and other recent gear would be included in AT6 MAX (if that bundle is ever released).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling