ToneX support for to go not to go

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

ToneX support for to go not to go

Postby EvilKnight78 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:07 am

Hi all,
Thanks in advance for any clarification needed for me to decide if to buy toneX.
Currently i have downloaded the toneX software to scroll down different tone proposals and I have following doubts:

1) is there any way to search for an amp model and a cab model instead of navigating though fuzzy names like peacefull clean, dirty dark etc. I mean i would like a mesa mark iic+ and a rectifier cab 2*12. Is there any way to build the tone like this or do i have to look for tonex deatails to understand models, channels and cabs used for thatxspexific tonex tone?

2) on the ik website i see there are collections for mesa boogie amps/cabs (two packs 1 and 2 ) but they are for AmpliTube. This is what i am looking for basically. Can i use those packages in tonex ? Seems that tonex thinks in a different way, but basically i would like just to use the amps and the cabs designed in that packages to customize my tone in tonex. Can be done?

Thanks
EvilKnight78

Re: ToneX support for to go not to go

Postby darkogav » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:47 pm

No. The Mesa Amplitube expansions are only for use within Amplitube. But I do believe there are Mesa Mark profiles in ToneX.

The way I use ToneX is I use it within Amplitube and then use the emulated effects in Amplitube.
darkogav

Re: ToneX support for to go not to go

Postby EvilKnight78 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:24 pm

So basically you have to modify an existing preset that uae amp/cab you need or to buy one from third parties but the interface with AmpliTube is one way: you can import in AmpliTube but not vice versa….

i hope the full bidirectional integration is on the way….it is a pity
EvilKnight78

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling