Amplitube 5 RACK option is cut off

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 RACK option is cut off

Postby flip808 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:23 am

Using REASON 9.5 and AMPLITUBE 5 on windows 11.

When Amplitube comes up the screen is cut off on the far right side.

So for example.... where you see the globe icon after the word TONE NET. The globe is getting cut off. Where it says COLLECTION.....it's getting cut off after the first "L" in the word "COLLECTION". So basically any gear on the right side column I can not see.

****THE SCREENSHOT IS FROM THIS WEBSITE....NOT MINE.****

THIS IS WHAT IM SEEING:
https://imgur.com/a/W68ZZq2

Any idea why? It didn't do this on AMPLITUBE 4 on the same computer using same version of REASON 9.5

Thank you in advamce for your time and help.
Last edited by flip808 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
flip808

Re: Amplitube 5 Screen far RIGHT is cut off

Postby flip808 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:07 am

I can't see the RACK option. So the stuff I bought is hidden. :evil:

Btw...it's the only VST that has this problem. All my synths open and I can resize them.

I am also on a desktop with 32" monitor. Plenty of room. Not a small laptop.
flip808

Re: Amplitube 5 RACK option is cut off

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:55 am

It might have something to do with a scaling setting but I'm not in IK Support so it would be best to report to IK Support if you have not done so aready and they have either seen this and can offer a solution or can look into it in more detail and take care of your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby flip808 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:00 am

Thank you for responding. I noticed in Amplitube 4 the window has that scaling feature in the lower right corner which I can grab with my mouse and rescale. Unfortunatley because the window is cut off in Amplitube 5 ....I can't even grab the scaling feature.

I did submit a support ticket as well. Thanks again for trying to help.
flip808

Postby drewfx1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:33 am

If you right click on the title bar at the top in Windows you can select size from the drop down menu and resize the window from there using the arrow keys.

Alt+spacebar usually brings up the same menu, but not in Amplitube for some reason (it really should, as it's a Windows convention).
drewfx1

Postby flip808 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:24 pm

SIZE is grayed out. I can see it but it is nonclickable. The only thing I can do is click MINIMIZE which makes it go away.
flip808

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:11 pm

Hi, there also may be some system or DAW scaling settings that could help, I'm sure IK Support will have more knowledge of your DAW etc than I do and suss out what might be causing this. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drewfx1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:41 pm

flip808 wrote:SIZE is grayed out. I can see it but it is nonclickable. The only thing I can do is click MINIMIZE which makes it go away.

Size being grayed out will definitely happen when it's maximized, but other than that I don't know why a resizable window would have that grayed out. Is "restore" grayed out too? That takes it out of maximized if it is.
drewfx1

Postby flip808 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:36 pm

Yep RESTORE is grayed out as well. The stand alone version does not do this. Also Amplitube 4 does not do this. I'm lost.
flip808

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling