Just bought AmpliTube 5 and can't use the amp models.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Just bought AmpliTube 5 and can't use the amp models.

Postby arencreative » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:31 pm

I just bought AmpliTube 5 (already have CS installed). I went into Authorization manager, input the serial number and completed authorization.

When I open Amplitube 5, only the stock amp models are available, not the ones that are supposed to unlock in purchased program.

Help!

OSX 10.15.7
Late 2012 iMac 27" 2.9 core i5 Quad Core with 32 GB and a 500 GB SSD
DAWs - Cubase, Harrison Mixbus 32c, Reaper, Logic Pro X
arencreative

Re: Just bought AmpliTube 5 and can't use the amp models.

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:58 pm

If you see "Authorized" next to AmpliTube 5 in your IK Product Manager and still don't see the gear you should have, please open the Custom Shop application and do a "Restore My Purchases".

If that doesn't help please open a ticket with IK Support who can assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby arencreative » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:17 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If you see "Authorized" next to AmpliTube 5 in your IK Product Manager and still don't see the gear you should have, please open the Custom Shop application and do a "Restore My Purchases".

If that doesn't help please open a ticket with IK Support who can assist you directly.

Just did the Restore My Purchases, and no change. I submitted a support ticket yesterday, was just hoping to be able to get this resolved here rather than waiting for who knows how long for support to respond.
arencreative

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:20 pm

Support typically responds in 1-2 business days. I'm sure they'll be able to help.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling