MacOS compliance

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

MacOS compliance

Postby SpinalCracker » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:34 pm

Hi,

I would like to raise a feature request:

On MacOS most apps support the use of CMD + , to change the app's preferences. It would be nice if AT5 were to support this as well.

In addition other shortcuts would come in handy too. For instance, when I want to update a preset, I have to click the upload button, revise the details of the preset and then Save it. Before I can actually save it, an overwrite warning is displayed.

It would be nice if AT5 would distinguish between Save and Save As, where the first one merely saves the preset without further ado, while Save As would prompt for all the details and would warning against overwriting. Save would be CMD + S, and Save As CMD + Shift + S for example.

Another option would be auto-save, where changes are saved automatically. Here, one could distinguish between autosaving the entire preset, or only the changes to the settings, but not to the on/off state of stomp boxes
SpinalCracker

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling