Bought Amplitube 5, No Serial Number?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bought Amplitube 5, No Serial Number?

Postby JamesIK » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:43 am

Hello! I tried Amplitube 5 and I liked it so much that I bought it. I got a confirmation email but it didn't give me any Serial Number nor registered under my account...

I am really planning to upgrade to MAX if I find the regular version good. But I don't think this will get resolved before the sale ends...

Highly appreciate any insights! :)
JamesIK

Re: Bought Amplitube 5, No Serial Number?

Postby supanorton » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:32 am

Go to your user area on the IK website. Serial number for AT5 should be there.
supanorton

Postby JamesIK » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Unfortunately I could not locate it. Only gives me the Amplitube CS, which was obtained for free last month.

The email did not include a serial number, even though it specifically said "Please find below the serial number(s) for the product(s) you have purchased and the instructions about how to download and authorize your products: "

It was blank. Such a bummer since I wanted to enjoy the product during the last of my holiday break. and I might miss out on the MAX upgrade deal.
JamesIK

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:02 am

Double-check that it is not in the IKPM (the IK Product Manager).

If it is nowhere to be found, then please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on.

Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

You should indicate that you wished to use AT5 soonest as you are considering the upgrade to AT5 MAX, at the introductory price. But you cannot do that as the Serial number was not in the order acknowledgement email and is not yet available. Support would, I hope, be sympathetic.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby JamesIK » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:29 am

Thank you, I've opened up a support ticket. Hopefully they could take a look into my case.

Just a bit bummed expecting to play around with it on the last of my holiday vacation. [mod redacted - unnecessary]
JamesIK

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling