Multible devices install

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Multible devices install

Postby Xoutremer » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:33 pm

Noob Question I afraid.

Can I install Amplitube on more than one device. That's to say I have it on my Desktop but can I install and authorised it on my laptop aswell for when I am away from desk with no Internet connection?
Xoutremer

Re: Multible devices install

Postby livesforrap » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:03 pm

I believe you get up to 10 authorizations. Also, I remember that people who ran out were able to get more.

So a lappy and a desktop are totally happening.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:35 pm

Yes, you do get 10 Authorizations, but they cannot be used all in parallel. Only one authorized AT5 can be used at any time, but of course, you can load several instances of the plug-in in your DAW.

Check out the AT5 EULA (in the User Manual)
The Product is only for your personal (individual) use.

You may install and use the Product, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that
(a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the Licensee;
(b) the Product shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and
(c) any computer(s) with the Product installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the Licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the Product,

So, at any time, you can use AT5 on your desktop system or on your laptop.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby livesforrap » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:54 pm

Oh. My bad.
Windows 11, i5 11600k, 32 gigs of ram, Audient id4 @ 32 buffer. 44.1k sample rate.
livesforrap

Postby Xoutremer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:04 am

Great stuff.

Many thanks for replies. Time to consider those little iLoud Micro speaker me thinks.
Xoutremer

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling