Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"? [resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"? [resolved]

Postby markdengler » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:58 am

[Mod edit: split into its own thread for clarity and focus]

My apologies for being a newb at this, but when I try to export a song, I keep on getting an error saying "Please select a valid loop range and retry" and I'm stumped. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!
markdengler

Re: 5.0.1 is out

Postby amariottini » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:34 pm

markdengler wrote:My apologies for being a newb at this, but when I try to export a song, I keep on getting an error saying "Please select a valid loop range and retry" and I'm stumped. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

I have the same problem.
amariottini

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:35 pm

You need to set the loop points / markers around the section of audio you'd like to export (similar to many DAWs).

Other tech issues I see in this thread should be reported to IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if they have you have not already reported them.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby amariottini » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:48 pm

Peter_IK wrote:You need to set the loop points / markers around the section of audio you'd like to export (similar to many DAWs).

Nothing changes, requested support.
amariottini

Postby markdengler » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:55 pm

amariottini wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:You need to set the loop points / markers around the section of audio you'd like to export (similar to many DAWs).

Same, no go for me as well.
markdengler

Postby GeorgeTurnerBass » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:16 pm

markdengler wrote:
amariottini wrote:

Same, no go for me as well.

Myself too - request support as I found nothing about it on the IK website.
GeorgeTurnerBass

Re: Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:51 pm

Just a note, it seems some are setting punch in and out instead of loop points. If you do this you can slide the slider the other direction and it will turn grey and you can set the loop points and export.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby markdengler » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:26 am

Peter_IK wrote:Just a note, it seems some are setting punch in and out instead of loop points. If you do this you can slide the slider the other direction and it will turn grey and you can set the loop points and export.

You are a lifesaver. Worked like a charm! Thanks again!
markdengler

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:34 am

markdengler wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Just a note, it seems some are setting punch in and out instead of loop points. If you do this you can slide the slider the other direction and it will turn grey and you can set the loop points and export.

You are a lifesaver. Worked like a charm! Thanks again!

Excellent, glad it helped! It's an odd one, credit really goes to the support team as I wouldn't have noticed it as I hadn't realized that punch in and out was being used, I was using the loop points and was confused why it seemed to be flawless for me. :D
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby amariottini » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:23 am

Solved, thanks.
amariottini

Re: Song Export: "Select a valid loop range"? [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:25 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling