Amplitube 5 isn't working in fl studio 20

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 isn't working in fl studio 20

Postby Jonballs1357 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:32 am

I've been having issues all day since the release of amplitube 5. The numerous messages to the support team have done absolutely nothing. I was actually able to fix my standalone version without their help. Reguardless, I still cannot get my .dll to work in fl studio.

First it would even register the vst then it said error. After 7 rescans and 3 reinstalations the stand alone began working and the .dll didn't say error but now when I try to load it into fl studio I get the message Fruity wrapper plugin has cause a critical error while loading its state.

After an hour of sifting through the image line forums I discovered that the only way to fix this is to turn off a certain anti-virus software that i dont even own or have installed.

The second was to contact ik multimedia which isn't really doing much. This was my only Christmas present and at this point I'm fuming. The support line has stopped replying and im about to just say forget it and ask for a dang refund.
Jonballs1357

Re: Amplitube 5 isn't working in fl studio 20

Postby Jonballs1357 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:47 am

After an 8th rescan, the vst3 is still popping up with an error code. Let's try a 4th uninstall/reinstall which should offer little to no results. But thats better than what im getting from the support team.
Jonballs1357

Re: Amplitube 5 isn't working in fl studio 20

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:39 am

Please let the support team know the suggestion(s) made didn't work and they'll continue to assist you.

Also please review the guidelines for forum posting, specifically the part about "rage quitting" at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 when posting here going forward.

Since there are reports of AmpliTube working in FL Studio 20 from users that I've seen and you have an active support ticket and based on the above, it seems something specific that the team will need to resolve with you and this thread has run its course.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling