Amp greyed out in Garageband but not in AT4 [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amp greyed out in Garageband but not in AT4 [Resolved]

Postby Waleedmorgan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:42 am

Hello!

I'm running into an issue where my products (British Tube Lead 2 for example) do not reflect within Garageband or other softwares, despite fully working on the Amplitube 4 App.
I have tried authorizing Amplitube within Garageband, it's still greyed out. I also tried authorizing the amp itself but the serial number doesn't have the prequisite three first letters.
Any clues?
Waleedmorgan

Re: Amp products greyed out in Garageband but not in Amplitu

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:35 am

Hello Waleedmorgan and welcome to the forum.

When you say "the Amplitube 4 App" do you mean the AmpliTube standalone program ("AT4") running on OSX or the app running on an iOS device?

On OSX, run the Custom Shop program, login, go to the AmpliTubr section and click [Gear] then "Restore my Gear". Then selecting "MY Gear" should list what you currently have licensed.

Start the standalone AT4 program and check the gear there. Then check the AT4 plug-in in GarageBand,
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Waleedmorgan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Thanks for the reply.
I meant the OSX Standalone app.
I followed your instructions and that seemed to work. I can now see my products on the AT4 plugin in Garageband!
Thanks!
Waleedmorgan

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:20 pm

Slightly unexpected, but I'm glad that you've sorted it out.

------------------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling