Code 108 Cant Fix

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Code 108 Cant Fix

Postby KatKone » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:35 am

I've been fighting with this for over an hour. I set the install path for Tonex Max to my designated Plug-Ins folder. Code 108. I set it to my general downloads folder. Code 108. Set the path to my storage drive that has half a terabyte of space. Code 108. Run Product Manager as an Admin and try Plug-Ins folder. Code 108. Try running as admin and setting path to my storage drive. Code 108. I'm so incredibly close to giving up on IK Multimedia forever. Anyone running into this issue after all of the "fixes"? [mod redacted incorrect information and unnecessary editorial]
KatKone

Re: Code 108 Cant Fix

Postby Herobmon » Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:24 am

I also ran into this problem and have been looking for an answer for months now. Same as you I'm close to giving up forever. I just don't get why it happens. I've even tried different accounts.
Herobmon

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:43 pm

Have you contacted IK Support? I'm sure they can assist you. They can be reached via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby m.urbina71@gmail.com » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:46 am

The download path you've selected does not exist, you do not have permissions to write to this location, or there is insufficient space in the current download path. Please close this window to select a new path or clear up some space. (code: 108)

Need help !!!

Salute you!
m.urbina71@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:08 pm

Please check this FAQ at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1506 and if these suggestions do not resolve your issues you can open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community