\installation problem

Forum for ToneNET - AmpliTube TONEX and AmpliTube 5’s preset sharing community.
Together we rock nonstop

Re: \installation problem

Postby jpb1904 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:20 am

I authorized Everyone for Everything on the OneDrive. And there was only one setting which I could change and that was not the OneDrive Path, otherwise I would have changed that immediately.
jpb1904

Postby Eurobailey » Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:45 am

unperson wrote:
PabloX1977 wrote:I've just bought Tone X and am having problems downloading Amplitube 5 on to my PC.
It comes up with the message; Application Error - Download path not found. Please ensure a valid path is selected in the settings for your download folder.

I'm not sure what this means or what to do.

Any ideas?

I just bumped into the same problem where it would throw this error: "Insufficient space in the current download path. Please free up space or select a new path in Settings. (code: 108)".
When I changed the path in the settings to a different folder the "Install" button would either not react to my clicks or it would queue all installations forever.
So I checked the default installation folder C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\IK Multimedia\IK Product Manager and it wasn't even created after I installed "IK Product Manager".

This resolved after I manually created these two folders and kept the download path in Settings as is. Download and installation worked immediately afterwards.

Cheers!

This! thank you
Eurobailey

Postby jpb1904 » Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:25 am

Great answer, thank you! I did that and after a lot of folders created, I quit, because it kept on saying "Cannot create folder xyz"

It's a percussion plugin and for each type of percussion, a folder is created. And there a lot of percussion types! Too much to know on forehand.
jpb1904

Postby Nemrosim » Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:57 pm

I just needed to create required folders "Documents/IK Multimedia.../IK Product.../etc". I think MacOS was just not allowing IK to "create" new folders if they are not existing.
Nemrosim

Postby GregSerenade » Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:08 pm

Nemrosim wrote:I just needed to create required folders "Documents/IK Multimedia.../IK Product.../etc". I think MacOS was just not allowing IK to "create" new folders if they are not existing.

this is THE MOST frustrating installation process!!! I have these folders in the drive I began downloading but it just doesn't want to install and there is no help any about this. !! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
GregSerenade

Postby Rilgriffin9 » Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:14 am

I have tried everything in this forum listed as solutions (with the exception of using the command prompter because I dont know much about code) on windows 11 and I still am having an issue with the program finding my download path. Regardless of where I change the path to, I am getting error code 2110 and the product manager says that the folder I have selected as the download folder does not exist. Anyone know ANYTHING else I could try?
Rilgriffin9

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:45 pm

If other users' suggestions in this thread/forum do not help please reach out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw if you have not done so already. If you have, you can reply to your ticket any time to bump it and ask for a status or additional assistance.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jpb1904 » Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:20 am

I did that already with tons of screenshots and I got real strange answers, like "open the app and check the installation folder" app? app? I was installing the app! And more, like reinstall stuff. I was waiting for "sell your computer and buy a new one", or similar.

Anyway, I replied the email with my ticketnumber, which is #3539543 a few times between aug, 10 and sept 2 with a quest for any update and it remained deadsilence. So maybe you can do something about this?
jpb1904

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:29 pm

Please let the team know when their suggestions don't help you and they will continue to assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jpb1904 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:41 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please let the team know when their suggestions don't help you and they will continue to assist you.

I did that multiple times, no reaction at all.
jpb1904

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:20 pm

jpb1904 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Please let the team know when their suggestions don't help you and they will continue to assist you.

I did that multiple times, no reaction at all.

Check your spam/junk folders. If you don't have a reply to your ticket I can escalate your ticket but that's about all anybody in the forum can do, support will need to handle technical issues.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidcamarda » Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:06 pm

Rilgriffin9 wrote:I have tried everything in this forum listed as solutions (with the exception of using the command prompter because I dont know much about code) on windows 11 and I still am having an issue with the program finding my download path. Regardless of where I change the path to, I am getting error code 2110 and the product manager says that the folder I have selected as the download folder does not exist. Anyone know ANYTHING else I could try?

Im getting the same error. 2110. I have 5 2TB drives on my computer and Product Manager does not see anything after I select the folder. Keeps saying the folder doesn't exist.

I uninstalled Product Manager, use Revo uninstaller to do a deep scan to remove lefover files and registry entries.

Rebooted. Reinstalled. Same issues. Logged into the computer with a completely different user. Same issue. [mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules when posting and report your issue to support so they can assist you if you have not already done so]
davidcamarda

Previous

Return to ToneNET preset sharing community