Sampletank 4 installation stalled

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

Sampletank 4 installation stalled

Postby ollinmagic » Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I stumbled on the humblebundle deal and got the 41 item bundle, which includes sampletank 4 max v2 and sampletank 4, and it seemed like no brainer. I am not even sure I currently have enough space to install everything at this time, and I am very exited about all this new content I just acquired. But I'm already running into issues form the start.

Anyway, I have installed the product manager software and authorized. Now, when I select install on sampletank 4 in the product manager, it shows a download progress bar, and apparently finishes the download. The icon says 100%, and download and time progress indicators say 0%, but the cancel and pause buttons on the right side stay fixed. I cant find a sampletank 4.exe file, or launch icon anywhere.

There is a sample part file "SampleTank_4_2_3.zip.part"
in the product manager folder, so I see it has not actually finished the download.

What am I doing wrong?

If this requires some permission setting on hard drives or folders, I would also appreciate detailed instructions on how to do that please.
ollinmagic

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor