Cannot Access User Manual for Sample Tank 4

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

Cannot Access User Manual for Sample Tank 4

Postby tbraphone » Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:13 am

I cannot seem to successfuly download the User Manual for Sample Tank 4. I have clicked on the red link in the IK Product Manager but nothing happens. Did the file go somewhere? Did it complete the download? I dont know - theres no info telling where to look. I've been trying to just get the manual downloaded for over an hour - that should not happen for software manuals.
Thanks
tbraphone

Re: Cannot Access User Manual for Sample Tank 4

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:28 pm

The manuals download and open quickly here from IK Product Manager. For your connectivity issue there, you'll want to open a ticket with IK Support.

However, please note there are multiple locations for IK Manuals, per this FAQ https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1395

Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Cannot Access User Manual for Sample Tank 4

Postby tbraphone » Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:18 am

Thank you, it started working a day later. Initially, I was not seeing a mac dialog box asking for permission to open another helper application.
tbraphone

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor