iLoud MTM (original not MKII) power led now showing green?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud MTM (original not MKII) power led now showing green?

Postby Vkinetic01 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 3:24 am

All of a sudden the normally white power led on the front of the speaker has turned green (on only one of the two speakers). Other than that the speaker is performing normally as far as I can hear. I have just done a firmware update on both speakers, which was successful however the led on one of the speakers still shows green whereas it always used to be white. I have re calibrated both speakers but the issue persists. I did read somewhere while researching this issue that others had experienced this behavior. I thought I would report it anyway so IkMultimedia is aware of the issue and in case it leads to more major issues later.
Vkinetic01

Re: iLoud MTM (original not MKII) power led now showing gree

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:07 pm

Hi, since this is a user discussion forum the support team is not going to see your report here. Please report your issue to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they will work directly with you on the issue you report. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers