X monitor software

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

X monitor software

Postby jonnoras58 » Fri May 31, 2024 5:18 pm

Hi. Hope someone can help. I own the iLoud monitors (not mk2) and have just realised that the x monitor software comes free - and I would like to start using it. Problem is, I cannot find it anywhere. On the site it says it's in my user area, which it isn't. I followed the link to download the software but its just the IK multimedia product manager, which I already use and its not there either. I thought it might be in a software update for my monitors but it's not. Does anyone have any idea where this might be. Thanks in advance.. Jon
jonnoras58

Re: X monitor software

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 31, 2024 11:56 pm

The original iLoud MTM do not support X-Monitor software.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: X monitor software

Postby AlexHarvin » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:14 am

What about the NEW mkii version? because I'm having the same [mod redacted - unnecessary. Also, per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/iloudmtm the MKII come with X-MONITOR so please conact IK Support if you've registered your speakers but don't see it] issue.
AlexHarvin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers