Modo Bass 2 Certain Strings Not Sounding (Broken!)

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Re: Modo Bass 2 Certain Strings Not Sounding (Broken!)

Postby jayn_night » Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:55 pm

Strings switching off has been driving me mad eventually, its been an unwanted disruption

hi

I decided to come to the forum as it has been driving me mad that some, lower, strings switch off and go quiet during play through. I couldn't see why it was happening. The action I took was to go to strings and reactivate the 'light, medium, heavy' option. It starts them back up again. It is a nuisance - to be attempting programming, and suddenly the bass track under construction becomes deficient of notes....not notes below the lowest on the instrument.

Now, I see that others have experienced a similar problem. I hope there's an answer, or some help coming for this.

Thank you,

Jane Greer
jayn_night

Postby jayn_night » Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:16 am

Hi
I came here from a notification that there was a new reply, though didn't find it

Is there a chance, that as multiple users have experienced a similar 'cutting out' of sound, that the IK support team could pick it up and have it tested please.
It would be great to know how to prevent this occurrence
Thank you

Jane
jayn_night

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:54 pm

Most times that will indicate that a spam post has been removed.

Please note that MODO BASS 2 was updated and that may fix your issue. If you update and you still experience problems please open a ticket or respond to any existing ticket with IK Support and they will happily continue to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby torley » Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:18 pm

Specifically make sure you're updated to Modo Bass 2, version 2.0.3.

I had an issue where I had to reinstall IK Product Manager as it was stuck on 2.0.2.

Happy (bass) slappin'!
torley

Previous

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS