T-RackS 5 MAX v2 $/€49.99 Grand Finale

Get the best deal on IK products here! We'll post our current special offers here for you. Check back often!

T-RackS 5 MAX v2 $/€49.99 Grand Finale

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:49 pm

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: T-RackS 5 MAX v2 $/€49.99 Grand Finale

Postby russellcardwell » Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:46 pm

I ordered and paid for this. But instead, I received a serial code for T-RackS 5v2, which I already have. It does not contain "thirty-eight pieces of gear," as advertised. It contains 8 {eight). And of those, most of them were bought separately by me and were already installed.

So far, IK staff has not responded to my inquiries. I would welcome any response from IK.
russellcardwell

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:11 pm

russellcardwell wrote:I ordered and paid for this. But instead, I received a serial code for T-RackS 5v2, which I already have. It does not contain "thirty-eight pieces of gear," as advertised. It contains 8 {eight). And of those, most of them were bought separately by me and were already installed.

So far, IK staff has not responded to my inquiries. I would welcome any response from IK.

T-RackS 5 MAX v2 is the version on sale, and it has 53 processors. Where did you buy T-RackS 5 v2? Our site does not offer T-RackS 5 v2 while the MAX version is on sale specifically to avoid the issue you are having. So I will assume it was not purchased from the IK shop, in which case I'd suggest contacting the dealer from whom it was purchased.

Also, what is your ticket number for your IK Support inquiry? I can have someone take a look at that too since you have opened it with us as well.

Edit - please still let me know your ticket number but a support rep looked and you should have T-RackS 5 MAX v2 registered to your account according to our systems so it should show up in your IK Product Manager and if you authorize that you should get all of the processors unlocked.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby russellcardwell » Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:13 pm

Yes, I purchased it from the shop.

T-RackS 5 v2 was a previous purchase, which originally held quite a few products. But after making this purchase, it held only the 8 products I had purchased separately at various times.

After sending a message using the Contact Us form, I received a reply yesterday. As a result, I was advised to open Custom Shop and select Restore My Purchases.

After doing so, the T-RackS Max processors show up in Custom Shop, not in T-RackS.

Most important, they show up in my Components folder where they can be used.
russellcardwell

Postby nallegro » Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:35 pm

I have T-Racks 5 MAX and it seems I have all 53 plugins. Is there a reason for me to purchase V2? I don't see anything that I don't already have :?
nallegro

Return to Special Offers