Third version

A friendly place to share your music and collaborate with other IK users. Show off your hard work here!

Third version

Postby Riff_Lovely » Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:53 pm

Hello everyone. Sorry, I'm already molesting you with my old song :lol: :lol: (this is its third version).

I gave up on the lighter version and my friend told me to leave it aside and not to force it, so when the idea comes, it will come. Then I was searching on the old computer for another song and I came across this riff and inserted the lyrics from the last song. I sang classically in my style, standard bad :lol: . Some strong rock vocals would suit her well. This is a working version, I didn't put any effort into the mix and production.

Riff_Lovely

Re: Third version

Postby lychniscuddly » Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:13 am

A classic rock song :D . I think you did well.
lychniscuddly

Postby Riff_Lovely » Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:09 pm

Thank you lychniscuddly for listening my song. Cheers !
Riff_Lovely

Postby mklankin@hotmail.com » Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:45 pm

Hey Riff,

Solid song idea and the part getting out of the breakdown (2:55) is really rockin', you could maybe consider doubling that part if you ever go for a fourth version! ;)

Thanks for sharing.
M
mklankin@hotmail.com

Postby CrazySchmidt » Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:39 am

Hey Riff, how ya going man?

You are without question a riff master!! 8-)

That opening riff draws you in straight away, which is exactly what a great riff should do and you already know how much I love your guitar tone, I would honestly say that your tone is my favorite on this forum, a very true honest rock n roll tone that I envy. 8-)

Another great listen my friend, please keep em coming, I always head straight to your threads when I see a new one on this forum. ;)

Cheers, CS. :)
"Old" never gets "Old"
CrazySchmidt

Postby Riff_Lovely » Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:23 pm

Hello Michael. Thank you for listening and commenting. I will still work on some parts. I'm going to try AI singing again, because I cringe when I hear myself sing it, but last time I tried it sounded funny, like a Japanese person trying to sing in my language. Probably the AI ​​doesn't know Slavic languages. We will be in touch
Riff_Lovely

Postby Riff_Lovely » Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:34 pm

Hey CS, I'm fine, thanks, although we're in the middle of a heat wave. Thank you for your comment. There will also be 4 versions :lol: :lol: . I'll change the chorus, and try to get Ai to sing. I'm also working on some new songs, but when the temperature drops a little, I'll publish them in a few days. How are you ? How is it on the other side of the planet? :D
Riff_Lovely

Return to The Jam Session