Modo drum in always Launching Setup

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Modo drum in always Launching Setup

Postby AlfredWallace2022 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:44 am

Hello everyone

I'm just finishing installing Total Studio, and the IK Product Manager program blocks on
MODO DRUM Rock Custom, which remains on Launching setup. I've restarted my Mac Studio but nothing works. It's still stuck on Launching Setup.
What do you recommend?
Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!
Excuse the translation. I'm a french quebecois.

P.S: Oh yes, I was wondering too, and I'm not talking about the people on the forum. Are there any technical support people working at IKM? They seem to be talking to the walls!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
AlfredWallace2022

Re: Modo drum in always Launching Setup

Postby adrianV63 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:57 pm

I have the same problem on my Mac M1 Air. My setup hangs on Modo Drum Dientleman, Drum Metal and Drum Rock Custom. The other kits installed. I tried to remove the corresponding .dmg files, but no luck they get downloaded again but still hangs on launching setup.

Please help anyone.
Cheers Adrian.
adrianV63

Postby aastudio » Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:09 am

adrianV63 wrote:My setup hangs on Modo Drum Dientleman, Drum Metal and Drum Rock Custom. The other kits installed.

Same problem here !
aastudio

Postby AlfredWallace2022 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:57 am

Hello,
It's now been seven days since I sent a support request form to IKM support, and I haven't had a reply since.
And we have to be very careful according to the rules. Such as:
It is forbidden to post messages intended to harm the reputation or sales of IK Multimedia, or any member or company. I don't mind, but...
And:
Messages specifically intended to cause controversy or coerce IK Multimedia. Again, I'm all for it, but please help us?
So, we don't have any support, but we don't have to talk about it, so as not to harm sales. Okay, so what can we do to get help from IK Multimedia? PLEASE! Please help us!
AlfredWallace2022

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:07 pm

Please see the forum Guidelines thread if you wish to escalate your Support Request .
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby AlfredWallace2022 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:28 am

DarkStar wrote:Please see the forum Guidelines thread if you wish to escalate your Support Request .

I had consulted the forum guidelines thread, which had led me to fill in the infamous support request form.

If you had read my previous post, you would have seen that I had sent in a proper support request form.
After sending two forms, I never received an acknowledgement email from IKM.

It's now been eight days since the form was sent, and I've had no reply from IKM.
So what else can I do?

Thank you

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
AlfredWallace2022

Postby adrianV63 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:46 pm

The solution that I found is so simple, that I am ashamed that I didn't found it immediately:

- got to your directory /Documents/IK Multimedia/IK Product Manager/MODO DRUM Sound Content

- open the downloaded .dmg file for your kit. e.g. MODO_DRUM_Metal.dmg
- click on Install MODO Drum Sound Content and follow the instructions.

- done

Hope this helps
adrianV63

Return to General Discussions