Installing Without Clutter?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Installing Without Clutter?

Postby JasonD333 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:39 pm

When I installed IK plugins that I own it also installs plugins that I do not own.
It seems like it wants my system to be a marketing host to get me to try and purchase
additional items. This is just clutter in my workflow and PC. So, I uninstalled everything.

I am looking for a way to have only what I own get installed without the unwanted
marketing baggage. How can I do that?
JasonD333

Re: Installing Without Clutter?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:47 pm

T-RackS 6 will allow you to manage the plugins when released for that. For AmpliTube you have a button that filters out anything you do not own.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JasonD333 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:56 pm

Hi Peter, thanks for the reply.
I have TRacks 5, and Mixbox.
So, I think you are saying I have to wait for an update to 6 that does not exist yet?
JasonD333

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:10 pm

JasonD333 wrote:Hi Peter, thanks for the reply.
I have TRacks 5, and Mixbox.
So, I think you are saying I have to wait for an update to 6 that does not exist yet?

Until then you'd need to use your DAW's manager or delete them for T-RackS 5 plug-ins.

MixBox should come with all the processors unless you have MixBox SE from what I can tell.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:12 pm

Or you could get all 53 plug-in in T-RackS 5 MAX v2 for only $/€49.99 on sale right now :) http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/promos/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions