TONEX Librarian for iPadOS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

TONEX Librarian for iPadOS

Postby Luca L » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:45 pm

Hi Ik team
due to the huge improvements in hardware architecture in iPad , switching to M series processors , like Macs , I was wandering if TONEX Librarian could be implemented in Tonex app for iPad Air/Pro

I think it will be a killer feature , due to extreme portability and a great interface . Logic Pro runs smooth on iPad and having the possibility to edit and save tone to my tonex pedal through iPad will be wonderful ...
Luca L

Re: TONEX Librarian for iPadOS

Postby Luca L » Sat May 25, 2024 11:37 am

So .... 0 answers ....

I just bought a new iPad Pro 13" M4 , and for my needs I've bought an AXE I/O One in order to track guitar ...

I think that M4 is really powerful and can handle librarian ... anyway I'm going to use the tone net and my Tonex pedal with Logic Pro for iPad , but I wish to understand why librarian on iPad is not a considerable feature
Luca L

Re: TONEX Librarian for iPadOS

Postby Peter_IK » Sat May 25, 2024 3:10 pm

I apologize but I didn't think there was a question but more a statement about a feature request. At this time there is no news about a librarian for the TONEX iOS app. Please also note that there are usually wishlist threads where feature requests are gathered and then they will get sent to the dev team as the devs nor tech support are able to directly peruse this forum regularly due to their other tasks so that is the best way to go.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories