List of amps and effects wanted for bundles

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

List of amps and effects wanted for bundles

Postby bakalar03 » Fri May 21, 2021 11:00 pm

[Mod note - moved to appropriate forum]

When looking for new gear to add in the Amplitube app on my Ipad, is there a way to see exactly what amps and effects come with the different bundles; Essentials Bundle, All FX Collection, All-In Bundle Collection, etc.
I don't feel like buying something without knowing exactly what is included.
bakalar03

Re: List of amps and effects wanted for bundles

Postby muse8349 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:35 am

Thank you! So maybe I'm not the only one who has this crazy idea that asking your customers to drop $150 blind is just crazy. In all the shady online dealing done everyday, wouldn't you like to be able to expect a little transparency? If said list exists, great. It just shouldn't be this elusive, period.

That all said, thanks in advance to IK for what will hopefully be a timely and helpful response.
muse8349

Re: List of amps and effects wanted for bundles

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 26, 2021 5:11 am

The amps and effects you get in the All-In Bundle are in the app greyed out. But you can also see the gear using the drop-down menus on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories