Lurrsen Mastering Console AAC 320 kbps issue iOS 14 BIS

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Lurrsen Mastering Console AAC 320 kbps issue iOS 14 BIS

Postby Janosax » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:14 pm

Hi,

[mod redacted - please review the forum rules]

Support is not able to give me any precise info on a hypothetical update... the guy said to me in the mail he doesn’t have time and can’t give me any answer, only that it should be fixed...

54 € for an IAP, with some users paying 109 € for HD.

When will it be fixed? Please give info. I already loose money with a bricked BlueBoard while updating it.

There are some complaints on AudioBus forum about IK support.

Communication with your customers could solve everything. Just give approximate ETA please.

Thanks
Janosax

Re: Lurrsen Mastering Console AAC 320 kbps issue iOS 14 BIS

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:41 am

A user posted that support replied with information about a fix coming in an update. You would be best served by replying to your ticket on this issue if you need more specifics than that.

Also, please note two things. This is primarily a user-to-user forum and is not a technical support forum per the rules. Also, the rules are specific about moderation and discussion thereof. Please review the rules, especially about those two mentioned and do not be alarmed that this thread is also locked as you would need to seek direct and official support from the IK Support team as the mods/admins (nor the users) of this forum would have access to the information you seek.

We have also provided thorough guidelines as an addendum to the rules (and for some of the reasons mentioned in this thread that do not seem clear to some folks) which includes what to do if you feel you have a ticket which has not been handled to your satisfaction. You can find those guidelines here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

The information above should be enough to assist you as IK does take its customers' satisfaction seriously and the support team (possibly through escalation to our Support Manager explained in those guidelines linked above) will certainly be able to help you to that end.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Lurrsen Mastering Console AAC 320 kbps issue iOS 14 BIS

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:42 am

If you don't end up going to those guidelines, I'll give you the summary of the important part: PM your ticket number to Ryan_IK and me and we'll have someone take a look :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories