Irig hd2 Balance and sound problems IOS 14.3 i phone 7

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig hd2 Balance and sound problems IOS 14.3 i phone 7

Postby rodolfo2lv1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:23 pm

After installing ios 14.3 the irig is no longer reproducing wav tracks on amplitube, if the balance is in the middle, it is canceling the fases.
The same occurs on garage band. Only you put the balance out of center, (right or left) you can listen.
There is no stereo, if you put the balance all the way to right or left, the sound is played on both sides
rodolfo2lv1

Re: Irig hd2 Balance and sound problems IOS 14.3 i phone 7

Postby rodolfo2lv1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm

Actually, the problem is on the irig
The head phones are canceling the fase if the balance is in the middle, no matter the software, even on windows it’s happening. If I put to left or right, I can hear. There is no mor stereo
rodolfo2lv1

Re: Irig hd2 Balance and sound problems IOS 14.3 i phone 7

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Since other users are not chiming in, I'd suggest contacting IK Support directly for official assistance from the team. I'm sure they can assist you and help resolve your problem.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories