No products appear in my basket when I go to buy something

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

No products appear in my basket when I go to buy something

Postby alexjf2003 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:13 pm

Recently I had bought the irig HD 2 after it being recommended, and I was having a great time recording some tunes. It was such a great product, I barely had any problems with it up until only a week or two ago.

One of my problems is the pricing of these cables. So about a 2 weeks ago I stupidly, somehow broke the lightning to micro-usb cable for my irig. The lightning end broke clean off by dropping my iPhone. I was so annoyed with myself. I bought some random one from amazon made by a different company, for around £5. Once it arrived I was happy to start recording again, I opened the packaging and plugged it into my irig, then my phone, but the blue light didn't light up... I assumed it was a dead cable so rinse and repeat I bought a different one. Still, no blue light... This time I had a feeling that it wasn't the cables but the irig itself. I plugged the irig into my computer using the micro-usb to usb cable I got when I bought irig HD 2 some time ago. And I was stumped, IT WORKED! So I was sitting at my desk confused why it doesn't work with the micro-usb to lightning cables I brought from amazon.

I got searching why it isn't working and I stumbled upon a forum post. It said that the irig is only compatible with the cable bought from IK Multimedia. I was lightened up knowing that I was able to get my new cable and start recording once again, I searched the store for the micro-usb to lightning cable. I found that the cable I needed and instantly became annoyed as soon as I saw how much it would cost me to purchase it. £30! [mod redacted - unnecessary] Why is it so expensive? It's 6 times as much! I couldn't believe it so I pushed it aside and forgot about recording...

This leads me to my other problem and my question which I am in need of some assistance.

I decided that I would have to buy the cable regardless as it's the only way I can use my irig again. I go the store and click on the product. In disappointment I pressed buy now and went to my basket, I was ready to buy this cable getting my details ready but it wouldn't appear in my basket countless times, why is this happening?
alexjf2003

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories