Purchased AmpliTube Essentials, but does not appear?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Purchased AmpliTube Essentials, but does not appear?

Postby Tim Browne » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Help!

I am a complete newbie to AmpliTube but wanted to give it a try.

I started by downloading the free app onto my iPhone se.

I am using iRig and I can hear the basic guitar sound fine but it only included the Marshall amp so I decided to purchase the "essentials" bundle for about £28. My purchase was confirmed but I still only have the Marshall amp. I was expecting it to download like an app but it hasn't.

Where am I going wrong? Alternatively can someone point me to a beginner's user guide? I've looked a few on youtube but they didn't answer my questions.

Thanks
Tim Browne

Re: Purchased AmpliTube Essentials, but does not appear?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:16 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. That in-app purchase should unlock the gear that's in the paid version of the app so you should have more than one amp. I would recommend doing a Restore Purchases and if that doesn't unlock the gear, please let the support team know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tim Browne » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:19 pm

No. it hasn't worked. That's why I contacted you. and I've waited 3 days for this reply?

Why can't you just tell me what to do instead of telling me to raise another ticket? Is that going to take another 3 days?

Not very impressed.
Tim Browne

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:24 pm

I didn't know you raised a ticket as you do not state that in your post. The support team will surely help you. As for "waiting three days for this reply" please note that this is stated clearly (in the forum rules to which you agreed when joining and which are linked at the top of each page) as a user-to-user forum and specifically not a medium for direct technical support. So it would be users you were waiting on here, and as none have chimed in I'm sure your ticket will be answered and resolve your issue.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tim Browne » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:26 pm

Sorry, just frustrated that I can't get my download or find any instructions or help.
Tim Browne

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:29 pm

Tim Browne wrote:Sorry, just frustrated that I can't get my download or find any instructions or help.

I get frustrated too. Note that this is grasping at straws as it shouldn't be required, but you might want to make sure you are logged in with your IK Account in the app (there should be an option for this in the in-app dropdown menu) and that on your device you are on the same Apple ID that you were logged in with when you purchased the Essentials in-app purchase. The latter is an extremely edge case, though, as I don't know many who regularly log in and out of their Apple ID or change them frequently (if at all).

But I still do hope either of those options help and if not that your ticket with IK Support directly will be resolved quickly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Tim Browne » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:31 pm

OK, thanks. I'll try that.
Tim Browne

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories