Apple ID email different from IK Account email

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Apple ID email different from IK Account email

Postby haydn.s.roberts » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:52 am

How do I register my All-in Bundle that I bought on my Apple device with my IK Multimedia account so that it appears on my product page? The issue I have is that I am using a different email address for my IK account than what I am using for my Apple ID email.
haydn.s.roberts

Re: Apple ID email different from IK Account email

Postby haydn.s.roberts » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:57 am

How do i find my Amplitube All-In Bundle 2020 IOS app license number, if I cannot register it to my Product page on the IK account web site page?
haydn.s.roberts

Re: Apple ID email different from IK Account email

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:03 pm

You register iOS apps etc from within the app. Click the menu button in the top right hand corner of AmpliTube , then tap Account and you can do it all right there.

If you still have issues, the IK Support team would be happy to assist you directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories