iRig Pro Duo I/O and Zoom

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pro Duo I/O and Zoom

Postby grass » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:53 pm

Well, due to Covid-19 my guitar lessons and Jazz Combos have moved to Zoom. I had hoped to run my guitar into one channel of the iRig Pro Duo and a voice mic into the second channel, connect the iRig Pro to my iPad and have a nice Zoom lesson platform.

It appears that only Channel 1 of the iRig Pro Duo I/0 goes out to Zoom and the other is lost. I can get both channels if I use the irig recording app to record, but even running the recording app in the background, only one channel of the irig Pro goes out to Zoom.

Is this just how it is, or is there some configuration magic I am missing?
grass

Re: iRig Pro Duo I/O and Zoom

Postby jaime_guillen » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:30 pm

I have the exact same problem, do you solve it??

anyone that know some tricks,
i heard about some 3rd parties plugins, ex: voxengo recorder. to mix both signals into one to zoom..

never tried.
thanks
jaime_guillen

Postby Lowebrau » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:01 am

I'm also having issues with iRig PRO DUO I/O and Zoom

I have synths, samplers, mics, plugged into an analog mixer and the outs of the mixer plugged into the iRig and into Zoom on my iPhone XS

Person on the other end of the Zoom meeting says my voice is clear but as soon as I start the music (Hard Techno btw) the volume drops immediately and is almost inaudible.
I"m not sure but I think Zoom attenuates and limits the signal going through once bass and/or percussion. Like a severe limiter.

Would like to get an answer on this
Lowebrau

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:19 pm

Even though it is about iRig Mic Cast HD with Zoom, this video should help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJYKAfJaG4

If not, IK Support is available to you for direct and official support if you have any problems with IK products: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories