AmpliTube and SampleTank

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube and SampleTank

Postby Jacob Jason » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Hello everyone,
First of all, I have to say that I don’t want to use GarageBand because it has many problems and its sound quality is bad. Anyway I’m using AmpliTube and SampleTank for iOS but I have some questions. First question, is there any other way to export audio from SampleTank to AmpliTube via email? So how can I export audio from SampleTank to AmpliTube. Second question, how can I see my guitar record on DAW while I’m recording drums from SampleTank? This is my main question to be more clear I need to explain my process, first I record my guitar from AmpliTube and after that i want to add drums but while I’m recording drums from SampleTank I can’t see my guitar records. What should I do? I mentioned that I don’t want to use GarageBand but how can I see my records on DAW and at the same time I can record drums or other instruments? :roll: Thanks for your attention.
Jacob Jason

Re: AmpliTube and SampleTank

Postby Jacob Jason » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:23 am

I found a solution. I’m using Audiobus now. :P
Jacob Jason

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories