[RESOLVED] SampleTank iOS contant crash

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Re: SampleTank iOS contant crash

Postby timbsmith » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:30 am

Just joining the crowd...

Same issue for me - app freezes after opening. iPad 5th Gen, iPadOS 14.3.

The temporary workaround (disconnecting from the internet before and during use) seems to work.

Thrilled I can still use the app for now, but if this freeze happens because of some sort of authorisation call to a server, what happens when the app hasn't phoned home for a few weeks? Many apps allow offline use, but only for a set length of time before they stop functioning. After that they won't launch until they can refresh the authorisation online. Hoping SampleTank isn't one of those :|

Have submitted a ticket to Support.
timbsmith

Postby Rizzuto » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Since saturday dec 18 Sampletank iOS is not working on my iPad. When i open it it suddenly freezes. I have reinstalled it again but it is constantly happening since Saturday. I have opened 3 tickets but with no response yet.....
Rizzuto

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:11 pm

The support team is aware of the crashing issue. It should be fixed soon and likely will not require an app update to do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bigangbo1 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:38 pm

All was Fixed for me. I heard back earlier today that the fix was in and all work now. I checked and all good. I always get a response from IK personal. I feel bad some of you do not or do not get a resolve to your liking . But I always get somewhere and a fix :D :D . Happy Holidays to all and please be safe ...Bigangbo Bonanno
bigangbo1

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:04 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories