iLectric not available for iPhone?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iLectric not available for iPhone?

Postby jodenmi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:11 pm

I cannot find it in the Appstore. I can find iGrand but not iLectric...and is there a reason (in the case if iGrand) that I need to buy it again just to install on my iPhone (I already have the paid version + upgrades on the iPad)

Thanks
jodenmi

Re: iLectric not available for iPhone?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 pm

I don't know what limitations may have caused it but no, iLectric Piano is not available for iPhone. It is only available for iPad.

To answer your other question, for a couple of years this has been true: While there are two separate apps, you can actually use iCloud now to transfer in-app purchases and gear between the versions by using the free version of iGrand Piano on one platform.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodenmi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:52 pm

oky dokes thanks Peter
jodenmi

Postby jodenmi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Oh Peter, supplementary Q please...does the same (iGrand transferring) apply Sampletank for iOS...I have purchased most of the Pro Library available for it so it would be nice if I can also transfer those to the iPhone version
jodenmi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:06 pm

jodenmi wrote:Oh Peter, supplementary Q please...does the same (iGrand transferring) apply Sampletank for iOS...I have purchased most of the Pro Library available for it so it would be nice if I can also transfer those to the iPhone version

SampleTank iOS is a universal app so you should be able to restore purchases wherever you have it installed as long as you're logged in with the same Apple ID on the devices.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jodenmi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:07 pm

Cooly, thx :)
jodenmi

Postby le_prive@hotmail.com » Wed May 19, 2021 3:19 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I don't know what limitations may have caused it but no, iLectric Piano is not available for iPhone. It is only available for iPad.

Is there any hope from IK to invest the necessary money to develop an iPhone interface? It is almost the only app from you guys to not have an iPhone version. Which is rather strange because, compared to sample tank or Syntronik, ilectric does not have so many controls and buttons and the size of an iPhone would not be limiting at all.

Personally I have an old iPhone that I could clearly use perfectly for that, keeping my iPad for other software.

Ilectric is still widely used I think and I'm sure other people would even agree to pay a few dollars for this feature

Best
le_prive@hotmail.com

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories