Help with Input Device

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Help with Input Device

Postby Kabutoosense01 » Mon May 17, 2021 9:52 pm

Hello everyone,, I need help. I have Amplitube 4 installed and I also have ASIO4ALL v2 installed on my computer. I want to plug my guitar in my computer and play it through Amplitube 4, I have been able to do that some months ago (I had to format my computer and after that life took me away from guitar from a time and because of that I didn't re-acquired Amplitube and ASIO, until now.). Now, when I open Amplitube Audio MIDI Setup I see the following

Technology : ASiO

INput Device - ASiO4ALL v2 Left CHannel : Not Connected (THis is my problem) Right Channel : Not COnnected ( Also my problem)

Output device : ASiO4ALL v2 Left Channel : High Definition Audio 1 Right Channel : Hih Definition Audio 2 Buffer Size 512 Panel...

MIDI Input - Blank / No Choices

My doubt would be related to this Input Devices not being connected . I've went trough hell and back fiddling with everything I could find related to audio and audio settings to no sucess. I'm connecting the L shaped end of the guitar cable on the back of my computer in a Pink Hole and even changing it to the Green/Blue one doesn't help much either. Thanks in advance for any help provided!
Kabutoosense01

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories