Recording with iRig 2 into iMovie IPhone

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Recording with iRig 2 into iMovie IPhone

Postby tommartini604 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Can iRig 2 using Amplitube IOS be somehow used at the same time as iPhone's iMovie? If I try to play guitar and record sound from the app into iMovie it shuts off Amplitube. Is there an app or something that anyone knows about that will allow me to play guitar live into iMovie on my iPhone so the sound and video are in sync?

I downloaded iRig Recorder 3 but still can't use Amplitube (APP) and this together. Amplitube shuts off the second you switch to another app so even this (from what I see) won't allow the two apps to run at the same time. or is this an iPhone limitation? I am thinking that you have to run the output into an external video recorder source to have both . Maybe like the Zoom Q2N.

I'm trying to do videos on guitar techniques but need to be able to edit in iMovie.

Thanks
tommartini604

Re: Recording with iRig 2 into iMovie IPhone

Postby tommartini604 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mrgreen:
tommartini604

Postby tommartini604 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:13 pm

@IKmultimedia is there any response to this?
tommartini604

Postby nicolaelle » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:44 am

Ciao! Mi sembra di capire che abbiamo circa lo stesso problema... Ho ricevuto a Natale un IRIG 2HD, e l'esigenza è stata quella di fare un video con l'Iphone. Il problema che in cuffia sento benissimo i suoni con gli effetti (Amplitube 4). Di fatto però nel video si sente il suono della chitarra diretta (senza effetti). Per quanto riguarda la possibilità di utilizzare altre app con Amplitube avviato è possibile, devi gestirlo dalle impostazioni (settings) di Amplitube. Per il resto, considerato che anch'io non ho ricevuto nessun supporto da IKMULTIMEDIA, possiamo cercare di capire e risolvere il problema insieme. Saluti Nicola
nicolaelle

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories