iRig Recorder LE unlock issues

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Recorder LE unlock issues

Postby davehutch63 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:38 am

Hi there, I downloaded iRig Recorder LE for iOS and I have also purchased an iRig Pre HD.
I've registered the app and entered the serial number of my Irig Pre HD.
However, I'm still unable to edit the waveform or export as a WAV.
I'm also not clear as to exactly what processors should now be available to me. I can Optimize volume, Compress, Normalize, Stereo Image and EQ but nothing else.
I've 'Restored all purchases' and also tried re=downloading the app. I also have the same lack of features on my iPad, despite going through the same routines.
Please can someone advise? Thanks a lot.
davehutch63

Re: iRig Recorder LE unlock issues

Postby davehutch63 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:28 am

Anyone?
davehutch63

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:57 pm

You get the pro pack with Normalize, Three Band EQ, Compressor, and Stereo Imager per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

You should see those in your iRig Recorder LE as you appear to have properly registered your iRig Pre HD inside the app. If you don't you can open a support ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davehutch63 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Yes, I can see those Peter. Can you confirm then, that if I register my hardware I still can't edit a waveform or save as .wav unless I pay an additional cost?
Thanks.
davehutch63

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:17 pm

Those functions are not listed on the Apps page I linked to so no.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories